Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 8 pieces of Kılıç Bass Fillets
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 2 Italian peppers
- 4 tablesspoons of olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
How to make
- Wet the shish sticks by placing them under running water and then dry them off. Pre-heat the oven to 180 celcius degrees.
- Dice the peppers and cut the mushrooms into thick slices. Cut the bass fillets into 1 or 2 finger thick slices. Baste all materials with salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Spit the materials on the shish sticks in the order of one piece of red pepper, one piece of mushrooms, one piece of bass and one piece of Italian pepper. Lay a wax paper into the oven tray and arrange the shish sticks on this. Cook them in the heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes and serve it hot with the onion, lemon and greens.