Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 pieces of Kılıç Bass Fillets
- 15-16 mushrooms
- 2 pieces of red capia peppers
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper corn
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make
- Wash the mushrooms, then dry off and thinly slice them. Slice the peppers into thin rings. Squeeze one of the lemons and slice the other one into circular slices.
- Cut the fish fillets into 2-3 finger wide pieces and place these into single portion clay plates. Put the mushrooms and pepper slices into a bowl, add 4 spoonful of olive oil and blent it. Then, split this mixture onto the fish plates. Add lemon slices. Sprinkle some little salt and a few unground black pepper seeds. Add 2 or 3 spoonfuls of water to each clay plate and cover with aluminium foil.
- Place the clay plates on the oven tray and place in the oven preheated to 200-220 celcius degrees. Cook for 20 minutes. Serve hot.