Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pieces of Kılıç Basses
- 1 onion
- 1 dessert spoon of black pepper corn
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 glass of bread crumbs
- A half bunch of finely chopped fresh aragula
- 100 gr of fresh whey cheese
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 coffee cupful of fish stock
How to make
- Place the fish into boiling water and add a very small amount of salt. Add a whole peeled onion, bay and black pepper seeds, leave to boil and then leave to cool. Strain the stock and set it apart. Remove the fish skin and bones.
- Put the fish meat into a rondo with bread crumbs, aragula, cheese, mayonnaise, mashed garlic and olive oil and mince (until it reaches puree consistency).
- Slowly add fish stock until the mixture reaches the consistency of a pate that can be used as a spread.
- Cover the pate with stretch film and leave to rest in the fridge for 2 hours. Spread on toasted bread and serve.