Preparing Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 8 pieces of Kılıç Bass Fillets
- 1 desset spoon of hot chili pepper
- A couple of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make
Pre-heat the oven to 200 celcius degrees. Slightly oil the oven tray. Mix olive oil, salt and spices in a plate. Place the bass fillets on the oiled tray. Baste them with spiced oil. Cook in 200 celcius degrees oven for 10-12 min. Serve hot.
If you wish, you can also serve this dish on lightly toasted thin bread slices.