Preparing Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 pieces of Kılıç Bream Fillets
- 2 pieces of boiled potatoes, hard
- 2 onions
- 4 leaves of bay
- 4-5 pieces of black pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of (Indian saffron) turmeric
- 1 teacupful of cream 40 gr butter
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons of flour
How to make
- Heat the mixture of butter and olive oil in a pan. Fry hard-boiled and thinly sliced potatoes for 2 or 3 minutes and remove them to a plate. Then cook thin, circular onion slices for 1-2 minutes and remove them.
- Flour the bream fillets and fry each side for 3 minutes in the hot oil. Add bay leaves, black pepper seeds and salt. Carefully remove the fish into a large plate.
- Add the cream into the oil left in the pan. When the cream starts to boil add the curry and saffron and slightly swing the pan. Equally pour the sauce in the pan over the potatoes, onion slices and fillets. Serve hot.