Preparing Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 2 peaces of Kılıç Basses
- 1 onion
- 1 dessert spoon of black pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 glass of bread crumbs
- A half bunch of finely sliced fresh rocket
- 100 gr fresh whey cheese
- 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 coffee cupful of fish stock
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 coffee cupful of ground walnut
- 1 dessert spoon of pepper paste
- 1 dessert spoon of chili pepper
- 5-6 pieces of green olives
- 1 dessert spoon of caper
How to make
- Put the fish into boiling water and add a very small amount of salt. Boil along with one whole peeled onion, bay leaf and black pepper seeds and set the fish apart to cool down. Strain and set apart the boiling stock.
- Remove the skin and bones of fish. Mix with bread crumbs, rocket, cheese, parsley, mashed garlic and olive oil and mince in a rondo (until it reaches puree consistency). Slowly add fish stock until the mixture reaches the consistency of a pate that can be used as a spread.
- Equally divide the pate mixture into 4 bowls. Add and mix ground walnuts into one. Add and mix pepper paste and chili pepper into the other one. Add and mix rondo minced green green olives and caper in the another one. And finally add basil into the last one and re-mince in the rondo.
- Cover the pates with stretch film and leave to rest in the fridge for 2 hours. Spread on toasted bread and serve.