Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 4 pieces of Kılıç Bream or Bass Fillets
- 1 onion
- 10-12 pieces of fresh mushrooms
- A pinch of rosemary
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teacupful of white wine
- Salt, black pepper
How to make
- Julienn the fish fillets (cut them into finger thick, long strips). Slice the mushrooms. Slice the onion into thin, half circle pieces.
- Put the olive oil into a deep pan (a work pano or a high walled saute pan) and add the onion slices. Saute until onions mellow, then add the fish. Keep mixing by swinging the pan over high fire for 4-5 minutes. Add the wine and wait until it boils down and then immediately add the salt, rosemary and a very little amount of black pepper.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and keep sauteing on high fire for another 2 or 3 minutes until it cooks. Finally add the cream. Cook with the cream for another 1-2 minutes and remove from the fire. Serve hot.